Within the project we would execute the following activities:
- co-operation and networking among the partners of the participating countries,
- organizations of 6 four-day meetings,
- organizations of 6 conferences for leaders of project partners.
We would like to underline the importance of elder range in the EU from one side, and the role of the EU and EU member states in their seniors’ life as giving them golden old-age from the other side.
The main topics of the project are:
- Possibilities and co-operations among senior organizations of different countries
- Relations between seniors and their families
- Healthy life in elderly ages (alternative therapy / naturopathy, launching the movement of Recover Yourself)
- Organization of family vacations and collective recreational programs
- Introduction of local communities at meetings
- Cultural programs at meetings
Municipalities and senior organizations from Poland, Romania, Austria, Macedonia, Croatia, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary and Serbia.