Open society towards disabled persons in all European countries:
- Exchange of knowledge and experience with European organisations;
- Debate on Europe 2020 objectives in social affairs;
- Adaption of methods;
- Generate ideas for future actions;
- Social inclusion in rural areas;
- Social innovations; community based social innovations for social exclusion, integration.
To participate in all activities, to share knowledge and experience, to host event (if necessary and agreed during project proposal preparation).
As we are located in rural area we would be interested in similarly located organizations to tackle common issues.
Variation is a non-governmental organization established in 2010. Focused on social exclusion for people with disabilities, environmental accessibility and social integration.